+ DUE TO ISSUES RELATED TO CORONA-VIRUS, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES +
Contact: [email protected]
7635670575 (Calls are screened)
- If you order anything from the web store, you consent and thus sign up for our mailing list. If you do not want to be on the mailing list you must mention it in the instructions of every order you make. If you unsubscribe from the list, your customer profile will be deleted and you may also be IP blocked from the store.
+ Going forward any inquiry about ordering outside of the web store will be ignored. +
Technical problems will only be addressed if you provide a screen
capture of the issue.
If you are outside the United States, please note: - https://www.bitchute.com/video/uPy84ha90FiY/
1. The 25.00 flat rate
shipping option is for people ordering many CDs without Jewel Cases.
If you select that for anything other then CDs, and it actually costs
less to send your order I will not refund the difference.
2. Larger orders, or orders with unique
weights may be invoiced for a second payment for additional postage.
3. If it does not give you any foreign shipping options, enter your zipcode and refresh.
4. If you need your address in non-Latin characters, you must email me a picture file AFTER you pay for the order.
+ Any issues you have with your order must be made known within 72 hours of package receipt, orders may only be canceled 24 hours after sending payment. You WILL be charged a restocking/processing fee.
+ Winter Solace Productions is not to
be held responsible for damages (including broken tape boxes) caused
by postal workers/customers workers nor import taxes. People outside the United States whom refuse to accept refunds for issues related to their order will be blocked from the store.
+ As an institution Winter Solace promotes people thinking for themselves. If something in here is offensive to you, do not buy it. Winter Solace Productions does not ship orders to: Israel or Austria. Many products can't be imported to certain countries and it is assumed that the customer knows what they are buying before they order it.
+ Due to reasons stated Ad Nauseam elsewhere, I can't guarantee the audio quality of cassettes copied by hand. Requests for replacement dubs, refunds etc are not honored, if this is a problem for you do not place an order or do not buy products released in this fashion.
+ The right to refuse service to anybody for any reason without disclosure is retained.
Other stuff which will be ignored.
1. Demo Submissions
2. Requests to Hold anything. Buy it when it's listed.
3. Requests to trade for distro products (I only trade with labels/distros)